Monday, April 20, 2020

Song For Class 8 - E Unity Song



Good Morning Students I hope you know this song called Edmund Rice Song
kindly practice this song.



We are introducing a New Song  called - Unity Song  
Lyrics are already in the video :


Kindly Practice the Scale and Triads also
Step 1 Scale Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do  Ascending and Descending
Step 2 Intervals Distance Between two notes are called intervals
Step 3 Triads  Group of three notes are called Triads


After practicing the scales i want you to click on this link this is about the guitar and piano   course if any body is interested please click the link.        The basics of Guitar and Piano courses are optional  

The G C D Chord Trick (How Famous Bands Play These Easy Guitar Chords in Songs)




 The D-C-G Trick : What Famous Bands Did With Easy Chords




 Piano Chords: The Basics


So Dear Children Practice the Warm up Exercises and the songs
Do not forget please write the comments.

We pray may God protect you from all the Harm and Danger
Stay Fit and Healthy
Regards

Samuel  


33 comments:

  1. Good morning sir I am Alan Roy from class 8-e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning ma'am I am Aditya sagar roll no 30

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sir I'm Aditya Singh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning sir,
    I am Anirudh Trivedi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sir I am Christo Sakariyas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sir ,l am Lakshay chandel
    8E

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sir, Manvendra here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning sir
    I am Tanish Aggarwal
    8-E

    ReplyDelete
  9. good morning arnav daga here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good mornining sir I am Avi Surana.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning sir I am Aman Shekhar

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning sir My name is Shaun Steni 8E

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning ma'am
    I am ARSH NATH 8E

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning Sir, I am Shreyansh Agarwal

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Morning Sir I am Aaryan Saini 8E

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Morning Maam,
    Aryan Puri here!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning Sir, I am Rudra Sethi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good Morning sir
    I am Navye Malhotra

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning sir. I am N.Rakalo.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good Morning Sir,
    I Am Maulik Jain

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good morning sir. Pall Anand here of 8E

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good morning sir I am
    Pranav Singh of class 8 E

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning sir . I am Rajveer Singh.
    Class 8c

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good morning Sir I am Ayush Jain

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good morning Sir, I am Justin Russell of class 8E.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good morning Sir, I am Arnay Divakar of class 5 D

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good morning sir. I am Falit Mittal class 8E.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good Morning sir,
    I am Keshav Verma from class 8 E

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good morning sir.
    Raghav kashyap 5A

    ReplyDelete