Friday, April 3, 2020

Song For Class 4 -D Save The Earth




Good Morning Children
We need to practice Scale,Intervals, and Triads
before we go into the song
So kindly remember All three steps
Step 1 Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do  Ascending  and descending
                                                                            
Step 2 Intervals Distance Between Two Notes  

Re   Mi  Fa   So  La  Ti   Do
Do  Do  Do  Do  Do  Do Do


                                                           So  La  Ti  Do Re Me Fa So
Step 3 Triads group of three notes  : Mi  Fa  So  La Ti  Do Re Mi
                                                           Do Re  Mi  Fa So La Ti  Do
Now after practicing all three Steps


Let us move into the New song called Saving the Earth  

In this song we will make a promise that we will not harm 
The Mother Earth in any form 
1.We will not pollute the water and waste water in our homes and in school we'll brings          our water Bottle 
2. We will try to stop the Air Pollution in our city, we tell our parents to use their vehicle         when its necessary and Maintain. 
3.we will Respect all the living Creatures Birds,Animals, plants Trees etc ...
So let us take a promise to save the Earth . 
In Respect we will Learn the Song 




LYRICS :-

The earth is my home
I promise to keep it healthy and beautiful
I will love the land the air the water
And all living creatures
I will be a defender of my planet
United with friends
I will save the earth

United with friends, I promise to keep it
United with friends, I will love the land
United with friends, I'll be a defender
I will save the earth

United with friends, I promise to keep it
United with friends, I will love the land
United with friends, I'll be a defender
I will save the earth

I will save the earth
  


So Dear Children 
Kindly Learn the Song well , play the video again and again 
and please Do not forget to write the comments  
thank you so much   
Regards 


Samuel 



28 comments:

  1. Good Morning Sir
    I'm Hiren Soni
    4D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sir
    I am Rohit Palai class 4D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sir
    Lakshya Phogat 4- D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gd mrng sir.Ashvin Singh 👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOOD MORNING SIR
    I AM SATYAM KUMAR PRAJAPATI,CLASS IV -D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Afternoon Sir
    Saatvik Chhibber
    4 D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Sir,
    Reuben Anish Philip
    4D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Afternoon Sir. I am Sankalp Shah, 4-D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning sir..Viraj Kwatra 4 D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Plese sir date mai mistake kyu rhta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good afternoon sir,
    Akshay Thomas,
    4-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do we have to make any copy for music ??

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning sir
    Aaron Ash Alexander
    6D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning mam I'm Aaron Lawrence of 5C

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Morning ma'am This is Harsahib Singh 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gud morning mam.I am Arnav Vats fr 6B

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning mam I am atin pachauri

    ReplyDelete