Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Song For Class 4 - B Save The Earth


Good Morning Children
We need to practice Scale,Intervals, and Triads
before we go into the song
So kindly remember All three steps
Step 1 Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do  Ascending  and descending
                                                                            
Step 2 Intervals Distance Between Two Notes  

Re   Mi  Fa   So  La  Ti   Do
Do  Do  Do  Do  Do  Do Do


                                                           So  La  Ti  Do Re Me Fa So
Step 3 Triads group of three notes  : Mi  Fa  So  La Ti  Do Re Mi
                                                           Do Re  Mi  Fa So La Ti  Do
Now after practicing all three Steps


Let us move into the New song called Saving the Earth  

 In this song we will make a promise that we will not harm 
The Mother Earth in any form 
1.We will not pollute the water and waste water in our homes and in school 
    we'll brings our water Bottles 
2. We will try to stop the Air Pollution in our city, we tell our parents to use their vehicle         when its necessary and Maintain. 
3.we will Respect all the living Creatures Birds,Animals, plants Trees etc ... 
   We will grow Lots of Plants   
   So let us take a promise to save the Earth . 
   In Respect we will Learn the Song  :-   




LYRICS :-

The earth is my home
I promise to keep it healthy and beautiful
I will love the land the air the water
And all living creatures
I will be a defender of my planet
United with friends
I will save the earth

United with friends, I promise to keep it
United with friends, I will love the land
United with friends, I'll be a defender
I will save the earth

United with friends, I promise to keep it
United with friends, I will love the land
United with friends, I'll be a defender
I will save the earth


I will save the earth
Note: - Kindly make a single line copy for songs and write them in neat hand writing thanks

  
So Dear Children 
Kindly Learn the Song well , play the video again and again 
and please Do not forget to write the comments  
thank you so much   
Regards 


Samuel 




36 comments:

  1. Good Morning Madam
    Agastya Chetwani
    Class 4B Roll No 13

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sir
    Aaron Aju
    4 B
    8.4.20

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Afternoon sir, Aaradhya Samaddar 4B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good afternoon maam,daksh dhingra,4B,roll no 17

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kunal chaudhary 4b roll no 10

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Afternoon Sir
    Dhairya Jain 4-B
    Roll number-26

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sir
    I am daksh gupta 4B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Sir SAMRAT RANA 4B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning sir
    I am Atiksh Bhardwaj
    Class 4B
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning I am Karol Joseph of4B

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good afternoon sir,
    Adarsh Kumar, 4B
    Roll no. 33

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good afternoon Sir Samuel. This is Zacariah Pinto from 4 B.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good afternoon sir,
    Regards
    Adhiraj Singh Chauhan
    4B

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good afternoon aayush Gupta 4 th b roll no 21

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good afternoon sir kush Bhutani 4B

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good afternoon sir, Kevin Sony 4B

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good afternoon Sir, I'm lohitaksh from class 4B

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good afternoon Ma'am
    Aniket Das
    4B

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good afternoon, Sir.
    Riyansh Guglani, 4-B

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good afternoon sir
    Parth chawaria 4 B

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good afternoon sir
    Parth chawaria 4 B

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good afternoon sir
    I m Ronit Bhatia
    4 B

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning sir
    Rahangao Lemuel 4B

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good Morning Sir,
    I'm Ashwin class 4th-A

    ReplyDelete