Sunday, April 19, 2020

Song For Class 6 - C Do It Now Climate Change



Good Morning Children 
This song is based upon Climate Change means Global warming is a Big concern  
The words are already on the screen, kindly learn the words Copy Down the lyrics in your note books, kindly play the video again and again
And make sure you learn the song well 
We can use it in the assemblies.


Second Song :-  kindly practice this song also Mother Earth  few times  
                           lyrics will be displayed  on the screen  



Kindly Practice the Scale and Triads also
Step 1 Scale Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do  Ascending and Descending
Step 2 Intervals Distance Between two notes are called intervals
Step 3 Triads  Group of three notes are called Triads 



After practicing the scales i want you to click on this link this is about the guitar and piano  course if any body is interested please click the link.        The basics of Guitar and Piano courses are optional  

Courses from Furtado's Music School



So Dear Children Practice the Warm up Exercises and the songs
Do not forget please write the comments.

We pray may God protect you from all the Harm and Danger
Stay Fit and Healthy
Regards

Samuel  




34 comments:

  1. good morning sir I am Rudrapriyam class 6 c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sir I am karmanya bhardwaj6c.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sir I am sudeep paul of 6C

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD MORNING SIR. I AM ATULYA ARYA OF CLASS 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sir I am Loknath from class 6B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sir this is Vanramsuong Sinate of class 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sir. I am Jessil Abraham 6C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodmorning.. Murtaza Ali 6c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning sir I am Ashbel Thomas of class 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning ma'am I am Ahaan Akhtar of class 6 c

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning sir I am iwin Daniel 6C

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning Sir.Lamlalhawl Gangte,6-C

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning sir. Rohi Heiwun Shimray . 6-C.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good Morning Sir....💐
    I am Utkarsh student of class 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning ma'am my name is Lamin MJ 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Morning Sir, Manav Singh Negi 6C

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning sir, I am Dan Darlong, 6C

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good morning sir. I am Liansuan Khuptong of 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning am Mohammad Zaid in 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  20. GOOD MORNING SIR , I AM ABHAV SINGH RAWAT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Goodmorning sir . Jihaan Madhav Relhan 6 C

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good afternoon sir.. I'm Frank Tunias 6C

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning sir.This is Jeremiah Kevin Micheal from 5-D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good morning sir I AM ROOBEL JOSEPH 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  25. GOOD MORNING SIR I AM ABHAV SINGH RAWAT 6C

    ReplyDelete