Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Song For Class 8 - D UNITY SONG


Good Morning Students I hope you know this song Called  Edmund Rice song
kindly learn this song for assemblies, lyrics are in your school Dairy


We are introducing a New Song  called - Unity Song  
Lyrics are already in the video : 



Kindly Practice the Scale and Triads also
Step 1 Scale Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do  Ascending and Descending
Step 2 Intervals Distance Between two notes are called intervals
Step 3 Triads  Group of three notes are called Triads


After practicing the scales i want you to click on this link this is about the guitar and piano   course if any body is interested please click the link.        The basics of Guitar and Piano courses are optional  

The G C D Chord Trick (How Famous Bands Play These Easy Guitar Chords in Songs)

                                                                                   

10 EASY SONG THREE EASY CHORDS    G- C- D


THE PIANO CHORDS -BASICS 





So Dear Children Practice the Warm up Exercises and the songs
Do not forget please write the comments.

We pray may God protect you from all the Harm and Danger
Stay Fit and Healthy
Regards

Samuel  

18 comments:

  1. Good morning sir I'm akshat Rauthan class 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sir I am Achyut Tripathi of class 8 D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sir I am kartik of class 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning sir this is Maanvik Sood

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sir. I'm ALEN SALVI.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sir I am Zulqar nain of class 8 D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sir I am Riddhesh S. Lodhi of class 8th D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning sir I am Tumeti Sushaun Joel of class 8d

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning ma'am I am Aron Haokip 8 D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning sir I am vishnu Vardhan of class 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning , my name is Shaun Dsaoza

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning maam I am Shaurya khatri of class 8d

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning sir, I am Gurdev Singh Class 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning sir I am Amaan Richard

    ReplyDelete