Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Song For class 6 - C Mother Earth

Good Morning Children
We need to practice Scale,Intervals, and Triads
before we go into the song

So kindly remember All three steps   

Step 1 Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do  Ascending  and descending 

                                                                            
Step 2 Intervals Distance Between Two Notes  

Re   Mi  Fa   So   La   Ti   Do
Do  Do  Do  Do  Do  Do  Do 



                                                           So  La  Ti  Do Re Me Fa So
Step 3 Triads group of three notes  : Mi  Fa  So  La Ti  Do Re Mi
                                                           Do Re  Mi  Fa So La Ti  Do  
Now after practicing all three Steps

We will move into the Song  Called Mother Earth  

This Song is about to give Respect to Our Mother land
And Give Respect to Every Creature on Earth whom the almighty had made
Birds, Animals,Marine Life, Plants,Trees, etc......
Let us Take a Pledge not to Disturb The Mother Nature, The whole environment 
let us Grow  lots of Plants 
Let us Learn this  Song in Respect of Mother Land 

 To celebrate The Earth Hour   :-  







Note :- kindly Make a single line copy for songs  write them properly in neat Hand writing Thanks.

So Dear children,
kindly learn the song well ,and play the video again and again
Do not forget to write the comments thank you so much
Regards


Samuel


29 comments:

  1. GOOD MORNING SIR I AM TARUSH SACHDEV OF CLASS 6C
    THANK YOU SIR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Sir. This is Liansuan Khuptong of Class 6 C. Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning ma'am I'm Albin Biju 6 C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Ma'am.Lamlalhawl Gangte,6-C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sir I am sudeep paul of 6C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Sir. I am Rohi Heiwun Shimray of 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sir I am Ashbel Thomas of class 6-c

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very good morning sir I am Aayush Sharma from Class 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodmorning..Murtaza Ali 6c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning sir . Abel Simte 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning Sir......
    I am Utkarsh student of class 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rudrapriyam 6th c. Good morning sir.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning sir this is Vanramsuong Sinate of class Of class 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning sir
    Iwin Daniel 6C

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning sir,
    I am Dan L Darlong,6C

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning mam I am Manav Singh Negi
    6C

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning sir .I'm kevin Amrose cl 6C

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good afternoon Sir. I am Jayman A. Lakra, Class:6-C.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good evening sir. I am Jessil Abraham 6C

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good evening sir. I am Jessil Abraham 6C

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good Morning Sir , I am Adityapranv

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good morning sir.I am Ayaan Joseph of class 6-A.

    ReplyDelete
  23. GOOD MORNING SIR I AM ROOBEL JOSEPH 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  24. GOOD MORNING SIR I AM ABHAV SINGH RAWAT 6C

    ReplyDelete