Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Song for class 6 -B Mother Earth

Good Morning Children
We need to practice Scale,Intervals, and Triads
before we go into the song

So kindly remember All three steps   

Step 1 Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do  Ascending  and descending 

                                                                            
Step 2 Intervals Distance Between Two Notes  

Re   Mi  Fa   So   La   Ti   Do
Do  Do  Do  Do  Do  Do  Do 



                                                           So  La  Ti  Do Re Me Fa So
Step 3 Triads group of three notes  : Mi  Fa  So  La Ti  Do Re Mi
                                                           Do Re  Mi  Fa So La Ti  Do  
Now after practicing all three Steps

We will move into the Song  Called Mother Earth  

This Song is about to give Respect to Our Mother land
And Give Respect to Every Creature on Earth whom the almighty had made
Birds, Animals,Marine Life, Plants,Trees, etc......
Let us Take a Pledge not to Disturb The Mother Nature, The whole environment 
let us Grow  lots of Plants 
Let us Learn this  Song in Respect of Mother Land 

 To celebrate The Earth Hour   :-  






Note :- kindly Make a single line copy for songs  write them properly in neat Hand writing Thanks.

So Dear children,
kindly learn the song well ,and play the video again and again
Do not forget to write the comments thank you so much
Regards


Samuel


34 comments:

  1. Good morning sir I am shaurya bajaj 6-b

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sir I am Garvit Chaudhary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning I am Taaha Qureshi 6B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gud morning mam.I am Arnav vats fr 6B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Sir. I am Samoel Ignatius Tyrone Stevens of Class 6B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sir I am Kanav Saluja 6b

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning ma'am ! I am Mark Benjamin 6 B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Sir...I am Fritz Jaron Paul 6b

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning sir, i am UDAAYVEER SINGH of 6th B

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Sir. I am Aryan Gupta 6B

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning Sir ! Iam Addit Kevin Srivastav,6B

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning sir I am Mohammad Yusuf nayeem of class 6 B

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning sir I am Wilson Hassa Purty 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning sir I am Wilson Hassa Purty 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning sir I am Aaditya Aaron Gupta from class 6B

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning. This is Marc Serrao from class 6B.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good morning. I'm Rajveer Verma from 6 B. Wasn't able to mark my attendance due to low network.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good morning ma'am I am rajveer verma from class 6-b

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good Morning sir . Iam Harsahib Singh 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good morning sir I am Kanav Saluja 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning sir I am Wilson Hassa Purty 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good morning sir .I am Tejas Srivastava class 6B

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good morning sir I am Rajveer class 6B

    ReplyDelete
  27. good morning

    i am russell kurian saju 6b

    ReplyDelete
  28. good mrnig sir steven g seldou

    ReplyDelete