Sunday, April 26, 2020

Song For class 6-B Unity Song


Good Morning Students I hope you know this song Called  Edmund Rice song
kindly learn this song for assemblies lyrics are in your school Dairy

We are introducing a New Song  called - Unity Song  
Lyrics are already in the video : 


Kindly Practice the Scale and Triads also
Step 1 Scale Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do  Ascending and Descending
Step 2 Intervals Distance Between two notes are called intervals
Step 3 Triads  Group of three notes are called Triads


After practicing the scales i want you to click on this link this is about the guitar and piano   course if any body is interested please click the link.        The basics of Guitar and Piano courses are optional  



The G C D Chord Trick (How Famous Bands Play These Easy Guitar Chords in Songs) 





10 EASY SONGS 3 EASY CHORDS 



THE BASICS PIANO CHORDS G C D     

  

So Dear Children Practice the Warm up Exercises and the songs


Do not forget please write the comments.

We pray may God protect you from all the Harm and Danger
Stay Fit and Healthy
Regards

Samuel

25 comments:

  1. Good morning ma'am I am Amos Ngamminlal Lhungdim 6 b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karan Singh from class 6 b good morning sir

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Mam I am Rohan Sood 6B

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD MORNING I AM ADVITYA SINGH FROM 6B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Sir I am Kanav Saluja 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning I am Taaha Qureshi 6B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sir I am Wilson Hassa Purty 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning sir, I am UDAAYVEER SINGH of 6th B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning sir I am Shaurya Bajaj

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning sir.Arnav vats fr 6 B.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodmorning sir I am JordanGomes 6B

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning Sir, I am Samoel Ignatius Tyrone Stevens.6 B

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning. This is Marc Serrao from class 6B.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good Morning I Am Russell Kurian Saju 6B

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning sir I am Aaditya Aaron Gupta from class 6B

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning SIR I am Jeffrey G Naulak of 6 b

    ReplyDelete
  17. GOOD MORNING MAM I AM ATIN PACHAURI

    ReplyDelete
  18. good morning ma'am I am Vivan Naagar from class 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning I am Rajveer verma from class 6 B

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good Morning sir
    Bryan Kieth William 5-B

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good morning Sir Ashwin John - 5B

    ReplyDelete