Monday, April 27, 2020

Song For Class 8 - C Lean on me



Good Morning Students,
we are introducing a new song Called Lean On Me by Bob Marley
the lyrics will be displayed in the video


Step 1: kindly practice the scale ascending and descending
Step 2: Kindly practice the intervals ascending and descending 


kindly practice the old songs also 



10 easy song 3 easy chords  G C D 


C major Scale on piano right hand and left Hand  


So Dear Children Practice the Warm up Exercises and the songs


Do not forget please write the comments.

We pray may God protect you from all the Harm and Danger
Stay Fit and Healthy
Regards

Samuel

19 comments:

  1. Good morning sir I am aditya rana of
    8–C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sir I'm vishesh sagar 8C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning ma'am
    I am Daniel p tonsing
    Class 8c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning sir I'm karan kumar 8c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Sir. I am Rachit Lakra 8-C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning 🌞 Sir I am Avish Oliver of 8 c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Sir,
    This is Nilotpal Hajong from 8-C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning sir. I am krishnav rastogi 8c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning sir. This is Shaun Gomes

    ReplyDelete

  10. Good morning sir
    I am ARSH NATH
    ROLL NO 23
    CLASS 8E

    ReplyDelete