Friday, April 17, 2020

Song For class 8 - B Do it Now Climate change



Good Morning Children 
This song is based upon Climate Change means Global warming is a Big concern 
 the words are already on the screen, kindly learn the words 
Copy Down the lyrics in your note books, kindly play the video again and again
And make sure you learn the song well 
We can use it in the assemblies.


Second Song :-  kindly practice this song also Mother Earth  few times  
                           lyrics will be displayed  on the screen 



Kindly Practice the Scale and Triads also
Step 1 Scale Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do  Ascending and Descending
Step 2 Intervals Distance Between two notes are called intervals
Step 3 Triads  Group of three notes are called Triads


After practicing the scales i want you to click on this link this is about the guitar and piano  course if any body is interested please click the link.        The basics of Guitar and Piano courses are optional  

Courses from Furtado's Music School


So Dear Children Practice the Warm up Exercises and the songs
Do not forget please write the comments.

We pray may God protect you from all the Harm and Danger
Stay Fit and Healthy
Regards

Samuel  



36 comments:

  1. Good morning sir I am Christopher Reddy of class 8B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sir I am vikramjeet Bhandari of class 8b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sir I'm samarth ghuli 8-B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Sir, I am Aron Gabriel Aldrin of 8-B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sir I'm Tanishq Bahal 8-B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sir I am ashin c bijo of 8-B

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Ma'am I am Kamal Singh Baliyan OF CLASS 8-B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning sir I am Alexander Ishu of class 8-B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning sir I'm Ryan George of class 8B

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning sir I am Ronel Jacob Mathew of class 8b

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning sir I am Ronel Jacob Mathew of class 8b

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning ma'am my name is kuwarjot singh of class 8th B

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning sir i am joshua abel of class 8B

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning sir
    Agastya veer taneja
    8-B

    ReplyDelete
  16. good morning sir i am devashish dolcha of class 8b

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning sir, I am Lianbiaksang Tonsing of Class 8-B

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good morning I am Jayanth Kumar , 8b

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning sir ,
    Arshawin Vinson, 8b

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good morning sir Zubin Basil of class 8-B

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good morning Sir I am Manan Vasudeva of 8B

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good morning sir I am Ranveer kukreja of class 8-b

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning sir I am tumeti sasmith Joseph of class 8B

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good morning sir I am Ranveer kukreja of class 8-b

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good morning sir, I am Danel S Shaji
    8B

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good morning Sir I am Aryavrat Malik of class 8 b

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good morning
    Vivek kumar from class 8th B

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good morning sir I am Ayush Lakra of 8-B

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good morning sir ,I am Ankit Kujur 6B

    ReplyDelete