Sunday, April 19, 2020

Song For Class - 5 - C This is our world


LYRICS 
This is our world 
                                                     
Chorus This is our world, oh, 
             This is our earth, oh, 
                                   This is the place where we belong, 
             This is our home, oh, 
           This is our time, oh, 
                   This is the place where we come from. 
       
                                        Verse 1 Pick up the trash, Put it where it should go, 
                                              You do your part, Preserve this earth you know. 
                                                                       
Chorus  

                   Verse 2 Try to re-use, Recycle what you can, 
                         You do your part, And give a helping hand. 

  Chorus 

                    Verse 3 Just be aware, Of your environment, 
                   You do your part, To love, preserve, protect.


                                                                              Chorus       


LYRICS :-

The earth is my home


I promise to keep it healthy and beautiful
I will love the land the air the water

And all living creatures

I will be a defender of my planet

United with friends

I will save the earth



United with friends, I promise to keep it

United with friends, I will love the land

United with friends, I'll be a defender

I will save the earth



United with friends, I promise to keep it

United with friends, I will love the land

United with friends, I'll be a defender

I will save the earth



I will save the earth 

Note: - Kindly make a single line copy for songs and write them in neat hand writing thanks      

Kindly Practice the Scale and Triads also
Step 1 Scale Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do  Ascending and Descending
Step 2 Intervals Distance Between two notes are called Intervals

Step 3 Triads Group of three notes are called Triads 


So Dear Children 

Kindly Learn the Song well , play the video again and again 
and please Do not forget to write the comments  
stay fit and healthy 
thank you so much   
Regards 


Samuel 

46 comments:

  1. Good morning sir
    Raunak Kumar
    5C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning ma'am Prathmesh Pathak 5 C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Ma'm
    Abhay Chowdhery 5-c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Sir!
    Kavish Jain
    5-C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Sir
    Aaron Emanuel 5C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning ma'am.Soham Nath Bhowmik 5C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sir
    Chaitanya pandit
    5C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Ma'am Nebin Kurian Mathew 5C

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning sir
    Md Rahim Qureshi from 5c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning sir tejas singh Bisht from 5-C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning sir
    Chaitanya pandit
    5C

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning mam I'm Aaron Lawrence of 5 C

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning Ma'am vardaan Agarwal 5 c

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good Morning Sir,
    Austin Jacob, 5-C
    (20/04/20)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning sir
    Aarav William
    5 - C

    ReplyDelete
  16. He'll ma'am good morning Raghav Thakur 5C

    ReplyDelete
  17. GOOD MORNING SIR I AM ANAND GEORGE FROM CLASS 6 C

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good morning Ma'am I am atin pachauri

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good Morning Ma'am
    Prabhmeher Singh Khatter
    5C

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good morning sir I am Karan Singh from class 6 b present

    ReplyDelete