Sunday, April 5, 2020

Song For Class 8 - B Mother Earth


Good Morning Children
We need to practice Scale,Intervals, and Triads
before we go into the song

So kindly remember All three steps   

Step 1 Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do  Ascending  and descending 

                                                                            
Step 2 Intervals Distance Between Two Notes  

Re   Mi  Fa   So   La   Ti   Do
Do  Do  Do  Do  Do  Do  Do 



                                                           So  La  Ti  Do Re Me Fa So
Step 3 Triads group of three notes  : Mi  Fa  So  La Ti  Do Re Mi
                                                           Do Re  Mi  Fa So La Ti  Do  
Now after practicing all three Steps

We will move into the Song  Called Mother Earth  

This Song is about to give Respect to Our Mother land
And Give Respect to Every Creature on Earth whom the almighty had made
Birds, Animals,Marine Life, Plants,Trees, The whole environment The Nature
Let us Take a Pledge not to Disturb The Mother Nature
Let us Learn this  Song in Respect of Mother Land


To celebrate The Earth Hour   :-  




Note :- kindly Make a single line copy for songs  write them properly in neat Hand writing thanks.


So Dear Children 
Kindly Learn the Song well , play the video again and again 
and please Do not forget to write the comments  
thank you so much   
Regards 


Samuel 


44 comments:

  1. Good morning Sir I am Aryavrat Malik of class 8 b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sir my name is kuwarjot singh of class 8b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sir I am vikramjeet Bhandari of class 8b

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning I Devashish Dolcha of class 8B

    ReplyDelete
  5. good morning i am joshua abel of class 8b

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sir I am Tanishq Bahal of class 8B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Sir , I am Manan Vasudeva of 8B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning mam I'm samarth ghuli 8-B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning I am jayanth kumar, 8b

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodmorning sir I am Shimon David of class 8B

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning sir I am Alexander Ishu of class 8B

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning sir I'm snehal Kumar panda of 8b

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good Morning sir I'm Ryan George of class 8B

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning
    Vivek kumar from class 8th B

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning sir I am
    Celeston dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning sir I am tumeti sasmith Joseph of class 8B

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning sir I am Christopher Reddy of class 8B

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good morNing sir, yashas here

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning sir I am Ronel Jacob Mathew of class 8b

    ReplyDelete
  20. GOOD MORNING SIR , I am Aron Gabriel Aldrin of 8-B

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good Morning Ma'am I am Kamal Singh Baliyan OF CLASS 8-B

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good Morning Ma'am I am Abel Rehu OF CLASS 8-B

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning sir I am Ishaan Tandon of class 8b

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good morning Ma'am I am Danel S Shaji
    8B

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good morning sir,
    Arshawin Vinson 8B

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good morning Sir, I am Danel S Shaji
    8B

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good Morning Sir. Zubin Basil 8-B

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good morning sir I am jyotiraditya of class 8B

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good morning sir I am Jehaan Salwan

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good Morning Abel Reji class 8 B

    ReplyDelete
  31. Good morning sir ashin c bijo of class 8-b

    ReplyDelete
  32. Good morning sir I am Vincent Anthony Paul from class 7-B.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Good morning
    Vivek kumar from class 8th B

    ReplyDelete
  34. hello sir good morning i am vansh of class 8b

    ReplyDelete
  35. good morning sir, I am Ayush Choudhary of class 8th B

    ReplyDelete
  36. Good morning sir, this is UDAAYVEER SINGH of 6th B

    ReplyDelete
  37. good morning sir , i am ipshit marcus paul of class 6b

    ReplyDelete
  38. GOOD MOONIG SIR I AM JEFFREY G NAULAK CL6B

    ReplyDelete