Monday, April 27, 2020

Song For Class 8 - E Lean On Me


Good Morning Students,
we are introducing a new song Called Lean On Me by Bob Marley
the lyrics will be displayed in the video


Step 1: kindly practice the scale ascending and descending
Step 2: Kindly practice the intervals ascending and descending 


Kindly practice old songs also 


10 Easy songs 3 Easy chords G C D

C Major scale on  Piano (Right Hand and Left Hand )


So Dear Children Practice the Warm up Exercises and the songs


Do not forget please write the comments.

We pray may God protect you from all the Harm and Danger
Stay Fit and Healthy
Regards

Samuel

30 comments:

  1. Good morning sir I am Aman Shekhar of class 8E Roll no 35

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, I am Aditya sagar 8E roll no 30

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sir I am Pall Anand of class 8E Roll No.6

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning sir I am Christo Sakariyas 8-E

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning My name is Shaun Steni 8 E roll no44

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sir,
    I am Anirudh Triedi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning sir
    I am Aaryan Saini
    class 8E
    roll no. 31

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Sir,
    I Am Maulik Jain

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning sir I am Alan Roy roll no 28

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning Sir,
    I'm Samrath Singh

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning sir, I am Shreyansh Agarwal

    ReplyDelete
  12. GOOD SIR ADITYA SINGH ROLL NO.36 HERE

    ReplyDelete
  13. GOOD MORNING SIR I AM AVI SURANA

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning Sir I am Evaan Dayal

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning sir , Lakshay Chandel here
    R no. 8

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning sir
    I am Navye Malhotra

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning sir .I am chirag of class 8E

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning sir, Manvendra here.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good morning sir I am Ayush Jain

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good Morning Sir,
    Darsh Singh, 4E

    ReplyDelete
  22. good morning ma'am I am rudra
    sethi

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning mam I am
    Pranav Singh roll no 37

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good Morning Sir Alistair Augustine 8C

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good Morning Sir, I am Justin Russell of class 8E.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good morning sir . I am Rajveer Singh.
    Class 8c

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good morning sir. I am Falit Mittal.
    Roll no. 22.

    ReplyDelete