Friday, April 17, 2020

Song For Class 5 - E This Is Our World


LYRICS 
This is our world 
                                                     
Chorus This is our world, oh, 
             This is our earth, oh, 
                                   This is the place where we belong, 
             This is our home, oh, 
           This is our time, oh, 
                   This is the place where we come from. 
       
                                        Verse 1 Pick up the trash, Put it where it should go, 
                                              You do your part, Preserve this earth you know. 
                                                                       
Chorus  

                   Verse 2 Try to re-use, Recycle what you can, 
                         You do your part, And give a helping hand. 

  Chorus 

                    Verse 3 Just be aware, Of your environment, 
                   You do your part, To love, preserve, protect.


                                                                              Chorus       





LYRICS :-

The earth is my home



I promise to keep it healthy and beautiful
I will love the land the air the water

And all living creatures
I will be a defender of my planet
United with friends
I will save the earth



United with friends, I promise to keep it
United with friends, I will love the land
United with friends, I'll be a defender
I will save the earth



United with friends, I promise to keep it
United with friends, I will love the land
United with friends, I'll be a defender
I will save the earth


I will save the earth 

Note: - Kindly make a single line copy for songs and write them in neat hand writing thanks      

Kindly Practice the Scale and Triads also
Step 1 Scale Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do  Ascending and Descending
Step 2 Intervals Distance Between two notes are called Intervals

Step 3 Triads Group of three notes are called Triads



So Dear Children 

Kindly Learn the Song well , play the video again and again 
and please Do not forget to write the comments  
stay fit and healthy 
thank you so much   
Regards 


Samuel


44 comments:

  1. Good morning Sir
    Avnish Solanki 5E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning ma'am, I am Ethan Massey class 5 E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neel tejas raikwar good morning mam 5E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning sir
    Soumyajeet Datta
    Class 5E
    18.04.2020

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Sir, I am Swaroop Husale, Class 5E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Sir. Shawn Daniel Gomes. 5E

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sir Akshit Singh Rawat-5E

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning sir,
    Eric Visatuo Belho
    Roll no 18
    Class 5E

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning sir, Anish Gidh class 5E

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning ma'am
    Samaksh nalwa 5E

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning madam Edward class 5 E

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning sir. Rohn Gomes 5e

    ReplyDelete
  14. GOOD MORNING SIR J.KRISH HERE

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning sir Aaron ash Alexander 6D

    ReplyDelete