Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Song For Class 6 - E LEAN ON ME



Good Morning Students,
we are introducing a new song Called Lean On Me by Bob Marley
the lyrics will be displayed in the video


Step 1: kindly practice the scale ascending and descending

Step 2: Kindly practice the intervals ascending and descending



PLEASE LEARN THE SONG WE ARE UNITY 
LYRICS ARE IN THE VIDEO 


10 EASY SONGS 3 EASY CHORDS - G C D 


C - MAJOR SCALE ON PIANO (LEFT HAND RIGHT HAND)


So Dear Children Practice the Warm up Exercises and the songs


Do not forget please write the comments.

We pray may God protect you from all the Harm and Danger
Stay Fit and Healthy
Regards

Samuel

28 comments:

  1. Good morning sir I'm Aarav Bashisth 6E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sir I am Aditya Bagh 6 E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sir
    I am Thaireingam Kamei
    6-E
    I hope you have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning sir I am Priyom Chakravarty 6 E

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sir.I am Rakshit Mohan 6E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Sir.I am Akshat Singh 6E.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning SIR.. NIREK PRAJAPATI 6TH E

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning maam
    I am Tanveer Singh Narula 6E

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning sir
    Kartikey Ahlawat
    6E

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Sir Siril Gupta 6E present.

    ReplyDelete
  11. good morning sir
    Aahan jain
    class 6-E

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning sir this is Arnav Ahuja Class 6E

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning sir
    I am keshav Kumar 6E

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning Mam am STEIN Stephen 6E

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning mam I am Peeyush Bhola of class 7 C

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning ma'am kalptaru jain 6 E

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning sir 😊
    I am Garvit Gupta
    Class 6E

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good morning Sir I am Aaron Thomas of class 6E

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning sir I am Krishnam Maleyvar of class 7-c

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sir why don't you show us this song
    **Whoo I Am** from The Score

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sir its related to this topic and us

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good Morning sir I am Vansh of class 8 b

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good afternoon sir krishnav Agrawal 6 E

    ReplyDelete
  24. GOOD MORNING SIR,NEVIL RAJESH CLASS 6-E

    ReplyDelete