Friday, March 27, 2020

Scale and Triads for Class 8 all section A,B,C,D,E,

 
Good Day children

I hope you are all well 

Before we start singing 

We have to practice scale and Triads 

kindly understand what  are scale and triads  ?

Introduction of scale the musical scale using one-vowel-sound syllables that sing easier     than the traditional eight-note scale names: C-D-E-F-G-A-B-C or The Solfege scale looks like this: Do-Re-Mi-Fa-Sol-La-Ti-Do.  

 Step one Play the video for introduction and then pause the video 
 Sing along the scale notes and learn them by heart 

                                    Do
                               Ti        Ti 
                          La                La 
                     So                          So 
                Fa                                     Fa 
          Mi                                                Mi 
     Re                                                           Re 
Do                                                                      Do    

: Notes are going in Ascending  and Descending Order 

: After Learning the Ascending and Descending Order you can slowly Raise the Notes to the next octave start with a few notes and it depends on your  range. 

Step Two Called : Intervals,      Intervals means Distance between two notes  
Play the video for Intervals Listen and press the pause Button :- learn the distance between the two notes 
                                                     

                    ASCENDING                        INTERVALS                DESCENDING       

                                                                            8
                                                                   7      Do      Do    Do    Do   Do    Do    Do    Do 
                                                       6         Ti                 Ti      
                                           5         La                                     La    
                              4         So                                                          So     
                 3          Fa                                                                               Fa      
  2            Mi                                                                                                       Mi   
 Re                                                                                                                               Re 
  1           1         1          1         1          1           1                            
Do         Do      Do       Do       Do       Do        Do                                                              Do  

Third step Triads   Group of three Notes are called Triads  
Play the video for Triads  Listen and press the pause Button :- learn the Triads group of three Notes 

Ascending Triads                           Descending Triads 

So    La   Ti  Do  Re Mi  Fa         Do Ti   La  So   Fa  Mi  Re 
Mi   Fa   So  La  Ti  Do  Re  :Do  La  So  Fa  Mi   Re  Do  Ti  :Do
Do   Re  Mi  Fa  So  La  Ti          Fa  Mi  Re  Do  Ti   La   So   

Dear Children to learn these exercise  it will take weeks 
To go along with the video 
please play the video several times back and forth 

Match your voice try to sing in the same pitch follow the rhythm 
if you have any query 
please right in the comments 
I hope you will enjoy this vocal singing exercise 
Stay fit and healthy 
Hope to see you soon 




           

256 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sir-Aarush Aaron Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. good morning sir .my name is arsh ali

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Sir,
    Arpit Jonathan Pillay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Sir, my name is Riddhesh S. Lodhi. Thank you for the notes

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Sir. I'm Jonathan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning sir , I am Ojas Sabherwal

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am Isaac Visscher

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning sir Shreyans Jain here

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning sir I am Devaansh Negi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning Sir I am Avish Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning sir-Mitul kumar gehlot

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Morning my name is Mohd Zulqar Nai

    ReplyDelete
  16. Admin needs to update the date and time of the setup

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning sir my name is kartik

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good Morning Sir
    Thanks and regards
    Aaryan Bhutani 8C

    ReplyDelete
  19. Noted Sir
    Thanks and regards
    Aaryan Bhutani 8C

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good morning sir my name is Ashaan Anurag lall

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good morning sir Joshua Bryan Jonathan is present

    ReplyDelete
  22. My name is Tanishq Virmani. Good morning, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning
    I’m Janav Jain -8D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good Morning sir
    Nehzakai Haokip

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good morning sir I am Sahil Kumar of 8C

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good morning sir, I am Ronald Jo Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good morning sir I am Achyut Tripathi of class 8D

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good morning sir ,David gomes this side .

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good morning sir my name is Anas 8D

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good morning sir. I am Mohit Kumar ,8D.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Good Morning Sir. This is Shaun Gomes from class 8C

    ReplyDelete
  32. Good morning sir-Shashank Sharma 8-A.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Good afternoon sir iam ronak pk 8D

    ReplyDelete
  34. Good evening sir.
    I am Soumil Sahu

    ReplyDelete
  35. Good evening sir I am IRWIN FRANCIS KERKETTA

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hello Sir,Aiyansh Chhabra this side

    ReplyDelete
  37. Good morning sir I am Isaac Visscher

    ReplyDelete
  38. Good morning sir I am Riddhesh S. Lodhi.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Good morning sir I am Isaac Visscher

    ReplyDelete
  40. Good morning sir I am Ojas Sabherwal

    ReplyDelete
  41. Good morning sir I am Riddhesh S. Lodhi

    ReplyDelete
  42. Good evening sir !I'm Neev Singh Anand

    ReplyDelete
  43. Good morning sir I am Riddhesh S. Lodhi of class 8th D

    ReplyDelete
  44. Good morning mam
    I am Rohit Palai class 4D

    ReplyDelete
  45. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Good evening sir.i am krishna ghosh of class 8D

    ReplyDelete
  47. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Good morning sir.
    I am ARSH NATH.
    Class 8E.

    ReplyDelete
  49. good morning sir, I am Amit Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  50. good morning sir aaryan saini
    present

    ReplyDelete
  51. Good morning sir.I am Falit Mittal

    ReplyDelete
  52. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Good morning sir I'm vishesh sagar

    ReplyDelete
  54. Good morning sir,I am blessal babu

    ReplyDelete
  55. Good morning sir.l am Alok kumar

    ReplyDelete
  56. Good morning sir I am Aditya Rana

    ReplyDelete
  57. Good Morning Sir. This is Shaun Gomes from 8C

    ReplyDelete
  58. Good morning sir.
    I am Soumil Sahu

    ReplyDelete
  59. Good morning sir. I am Krishnav Rastogi

    ReplyDelete
  60. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Good morning sir, daksh bansal

    ReplyDelete
  62. Good morning sir I'm vishesh sagar

    ReplyDelete
  63. Good Morning sir
    I am Rachit Lakra

    ReplyDelete
  64. Good Morning sir
    Regards
    Aaryan Bhutani 8C

    ReplyDelete
  65. Good Morning sir.I am Navye Malhotra

    ReplyDelete
  66. Good Morning Sir.I am Keshav Verma

    ReplyDelete
  67. Good morning Sir,
    I am Anirudh Trivedi

    ReplyDelete
  68. Good morning sir,
    Taksh Singhal 8-E

    ReplyDelete
  69. good morning sir
    i am aaryan saini
    class 8E

    ReplyDelete
  70. good morning sir i am adhiveer gandhi

    ReplyDelete
  71. Good morning sir I am Ayush Jain

    ReplyDelete
  72. Good Morning Sir
    I Am Maulik Jain

    ReplyDelete
  73. Good morning sir, I am Aditya sagar, class 8E

    ReplyDelete
  74. Good morning sir,
    I am Jestin Thomas from 8e
    Participating in today's period

    ReplyDelete
  75. good morning sir I am Dakshesh pilania

    ReplyDelete
  76. GOOD MORNING SIR
    ARSH NATH OF 8E HERE

    ReplyDelete
  77. good morning sir I am Aryan Puri

    ReplyDelete
  78. good morning sir. I am N.Rakalo

    ReplyDelete
  79. Good morning sir
    I am Yash

    ReplyDelete
  80. Goodmorning sir My name is Shaun Steni 8E

    ReplyDelete
  81. Good morning sir, Manvendra Snehashish of 8-E.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Good morning Sir, I am Remthanglien Aomar Varte Class 8-E

    ReplyDelete
  83. Good morning Sir, I am Evaan Dayal

    ReplyDelete
  84. good morning sir.i am Avi Surana class 8E

    ReplyDelete
  85. Good morning sir I am Christo 8E

    ReplyDelete
  86. Good morning sir, I am Shreyansh Agarwal Class 8E

    ReplyDelete
  87. Good morning mam I am Akash Dcosta

    ReplyDelete
  88. Good morning sir i am Daksh martin

    ReplyDelete
  89. Good evening sir, I am gurdev singh, class 8D

    ReplyDelete
  90. Good morning I am Dhruv Singh 6A

    ReplyDelete
  91. Good morning sir my name is varun negi

    ReplyDelete
  92. Good morning sir I am Tumeti Sushaun Joel of class 8d

    ReplyDelete
  93. Good morning Sir. I am Mohit Kumar 8D.

    ReplyDelete
  94. Good morning sir I'm akshat Rauthan

    ReplyDelete
  95. Good morning sir I am Achyut Tripathi of class 8 D

    ReplyDelete
  96. Good morning sir I am Ojas Sabherwal

    ReplyDelete
  97. Good morning sir this is maanvik sold of 8D

    ReplyDelete
  98. Good Morning sir i am Prabhgun Singh Chopra

    ReplyDelete
  99. Good morning Sir. I am Jonathan 8D

    ReplyDelete
  100. Good morning sir I'm kartik

    ReplyDelete
  101. Good morning sir,this is Amaan

    ReplyDelete
  102. Good morning sir I am Isaac Visscher class 8D

    ReplyDelete
  103. Good morning sir I am Ojas Sabherwal of class 8D

    ReplyDelete
  104. Good morning Sir. i am Mohit Kumar.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Good morning Sir. This is DEEPENDRA KUMAR SINGH.8-D

    ReplyDelete
  106. Good morning sir I am Riddhesh S. Lodhi of class 8th D thankyou for the notes.

    ReplyDelete
  107. Good morning sir I am Devaansh negi

    ReplyDelete
  108. Good morning
    I am Evan Biju
    Class 4 E.

    ReplyDelete
  109. My name is Hitesh Vijay Ninaware.

    ReplyDelete
  110. good morning sir .i am krishna ghosh of class 8D

    ReplyDelete
  111. Good Morning sir this Joshua JOnathan of class 8a

    ReplyDelete
  112. Good morning robin t basil 8a

    ReplyDelete
  113. Good morning sir.
    Enoch maurya present

    ReplyDelete
  114. Good morning sir I am Steve Raju

    ReplyDelete
  115. Good morning sir. I am Shawn Prabir Datt 8 A

    ReplyDelete
  116. Good morning sir....
    I am aarush of 8D

    ReplyDelete
  117. Good morning sir I am Alok Kumar

    ReplyDelete
  118. Good morning sir, Manvendra here.

    ReplyDelete
  119. Good morning sir....
    I am Aarush of class 8D

    ReplyDelete
  120. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete