Friday, March 27, 2020

Scale and Triads for class 7 all section A,B,C,D,E,


Good Day children

I hope you are all well 

Before we start singing 

We have to practice scale and Triads 


kindly understand what  are scale and triads  ? 

Introduction of scale the musical scale using one-vowel-sound syllables that sing easier than the traditional eight-note scale names: C-D-E-F-G-A-B-C or The Solfege scale looks like this: Do-Re-Mi-Fa-Sol-La-Ti-Do.  

Step one Play the video for introduction and then pause the video 

Sing along the scale notes and learn them by heart 

                                    Do
                               Ti        Ti 
                          La                La 
                     So                          So 
                Fa                                     Fa 
          Mi                                                Mi 
     Re                                                           Re 
Do                                                                      Do    

: Notes are going in Ascending  and Descending Order 

: After Learning the Ascending and Descending Order you can slowly Raise the Notes to the next octave start with a few notes and it depends on your  range. 

Step Two Called : Intervals,      Intervals means Distance between two notes  
Play the video for Intervals Listen and press the pause Button :- learn the distance between the two notes 
                                                     

                    ASCENDING                        INTERVALS                DESCENDING                   

                                                                   7      Do      Do    Do    Do   Do    Do    Do    Do 
                                                       6         Ti                 Ti      
                                           5         La                                     La    
                              4         So                                                          So     
                 3          Fa                                                                               Fa      
  2            Mi                                                                                                       Mi   
 Re                                                                                                                               Re 
  1           1         1          1         1          1           1                            

Do         Do      Do       Do       Do       Do        Do                                                              Do  
 
Third  step Triads   Group of three Notes are called Triads  
Play the video for Triads  Listen and press the pause Button :- learn the Triads group of three Notes 

Ascending Triads                           Descending Triads 

So    La   Ti  Do  Re Mi  Fa         Do Ti   La  So   Fa  Mi  Re 
Mi   Fa   So  La  Ti  Do  Re  :Do  La  So  Fa  Mi   Re  Do  Ti  :Do

Do   Re  Mi  Fa  So  La  Ti          Fa  Mi  Re  Do  Ti   La   So   

Dear Children to learn these exercise  it will take weeks 
To go along with the video 
please play the video several times back and forth 

Match your voice try to sing in the same pitch follow the rhythm 
if you have any query 
please right in the comments 
I hope you will enjoy this vocal singing exercise 
Stay fit and healthy 
Hope to see you soon 




80 comments:

  1. Good Morning Sir. I am Aaradhaya Sai Rehani, 7C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Sir , I am Peeyush Bhola , 7-C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sir , I am Sanjam Singh ,7c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning sir,I am Aaron Joseph Tito from 7-C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sir,I am Steve Lewis,7-C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sir, I am Nevin Raj of 7-C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sir,
    Am Justin Alex Harry from 7c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning sir, I am Dhruv Kumar of 7C

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning sir
    My name is Kevin Tom Benoy 7B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning sir, I am aruAr mahawar, 7C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning Sir I am Abhay Felix Lakra 7C

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning sir, I am Sol Kamlaldin 7B

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning sir
    I am Aaron Xavier Jomon from 7B

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning sir I am Justin James 7C

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Morning sir
    Vilhousier Sanchu

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning sir, I am Farhan Ahmed 7c

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning sir I am Dhawal Rawat 8A

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good morning Sir,
    HAMDAN Hussain Siddiqui 7C

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning sir I am Edwin Augustine of 7 C

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good morning sir
    I am Rijul Jaswani from 7C

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good Morning Sir ! Iam Addit Kevin Srivastav,6B

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good afternoon Sir, I am jayant sagwan, 7C

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good afternoon Sir
    I am Nathaniel D'Souza 7-C

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello sir i am nirbhay of class 7c

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello Sir i am Kartik Malhotra of 7 C

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good afternoon sir. I AM SAKSHAM KATOCH -7-C

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good morning sir, Vaibhav Vij 7b

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good morning sir.
    I am Steve Paul

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good Morning Sir, I am Tanishk George, 7-E

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello sir I am Arnav Rawat from class 7c

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello sir I am Arnav Rawat from class 7c

    ReplyDelete
  33. Good Morning Sir, I am mohnish dutta from class 7E

    ReplyDelete
  34. Good Morning Mam
    Savio Shyju 7-A
    01/04/2020

    ReplyDelete
  35. Good afternoon , this is Vanramsuong Sinate of class 6C

    ReplyDelete
  36. Good morning I am Dhruv Singh 6A

    ReplyDelete
  37. Good morning maam , Aaryan Arora class 7E here

    ReplyDelete
  38. Good morning sir sumaid 7b

    ReplyDelete
  39. Good morning Sir I 'm Derrick D Singh 6 A

    ReplyDelete
  40. Good morning sir. Arnav Chaudhary from class 7-E.

    ReplyDelete
  41. good morning sir saawan from class 7E

    ReplyDelete
  42. ekaansh kukreja here

    ReplyDelete
  43. Good morning sir
    I am kartikey gambhir from 7c.

    ReplyDelete

  44. Good Morninig Sir I am Ruben Morris
    7B

    ReplyDelete
  45. GOOD MORNING SIR AYUSH DIMRI 7-B

    ReplyDelete
  46. Good morning sir I am Vivan Naagar from class 6-B

    ReplyDelete
  47. Good morning sir
    I am kartikey gambhir from class 7c

    ReplyDelete
  48. Good morning sir
    I am kartikey gambhir from class 7c

    ReplyDelete
  49. Good morning ma'am 😊🌞😘
    I am kartikey gambhir from class 7c

    ReplyDelete
  50. good morning mam
    Tanmay sunil
    7d
    roll no 41

    ReplyDelete